Great! Look no further.
I’ll walk you through the process…
Step 1: Start the conversation.
Reach out to me at any time 🙂
Please let me know if you have any questions or if you’d like me to send you a sample or audition.
Step 2: Assess your project(s). This is what I need:
- Final Script you want recorded
- Details about the project, purpose, targeted audience, and company information.
- Usage of project. Is it an explainer video that will stay internal to your company? Or will my voice-over be a part of paid advertising? How big is the market that will hear it?
- Directing notes. What type of read are you looking for? Conversational? Upbeat? Compassionate?
- Is there a budget you’re looking to stay within?
Step 3: Negotiate terms.
Once I understand the requirements of the project, we can start negotiating the terms of rate and delivery date. I try to work within clients’ budgets and schedules whenever possible, so please let me know what you have in mind.
Step 4: Let’s Make it Official.
We’ve agreed on a rate and delivery date, and now I send you a contract to sign. Now we’re in business!
Step 5: Submit 50% payment upfront*
*This is for new clients only. Once we develop a relationship, I no longer require the upfront payment.
I send an invoice, and you send me 50% of the agreed rate.
Step 6: I get to work.
I record the project either alone (most common) or in a direction session with the client.
Once everything is recorded, I edit and master the file(s) and send it over to you for review in your preferred format (.mp3 or .WAV are most common).
These files are Broadcast-Quality and ready-to-use!
Step 7: You come back to me with any notes or revisions.
I include one free revision session in my rate.
Please note that edits to the script are not included in this free revision.
Step 8: The final audio is delivered via email.
Step 9: The remaining balance is due within 30 days of project delivery.
Step 10: We continue working together on many projects thereafter 😉